FARM PHYSICS: A New Cure and More!

FARM PHYSICS:A New Cure and More! is now available through PublishAmerica.com

Within the pages of this easy to read book, are both the cause and cure for all diseases that affect the human body with time.
Learn how to turn the hands of time backwards by merely influencing your glass of fluids for just 13 seconds! This process of "south-spinning" actually dove-tails with the "7 year cellular rebuild cycle" in your own body!

Now you really can learn how to "Live long and prosper!"

21st Century Discovery!

Antoine Bovis "Bovis Scale"

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

Why Do We Sleep and Eat? - DivineCaroline

Why Do We Sleep and Eat? - DivineCaroline

This is a 21st century realization! A whole new look at our "7 year cellular rebuild cycle". Now you too can actually "turn the hands of time back-wards". By drinking only "south-spun fluids" you can now rebuild your body from the inside out. Just access the YouTube.com, then enter: A New Cure for Cancer and everything else. Very soon the on-line company "PublishAmerica.com" will release my latest discoveries in a book entitled: FARM PHYSICS: A New Cure and More!

Understand: Our H2O molecule is surrounded by an "electron" that orbits in a 180 degree half-circle to the "south". All the fluids that we drink each day are influenced to rotate 180 degrees to the "north" (like the insects). This "forcing -through" process negates our own cellular rebuild cycle. To "south-spin" all of your fluids gives your system what's needed in oder to survive ALL DISEASES!

Now you can tell your own doctor something he hasn't heard of yet!

7 comments:

  1. This is some information that concerns us all!
    Nothing now is needed but your attention for a few minutes! Now you can learn how to "turn the hands of time backwards" and actually begin your new life! Sounds to good to be true, but it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a new book coming at the end of this year and it promises to be a "big-one". This has to be read to be believed. The name "FARM-PHYSICS" is one man's search for the key to our own "7 year cellular rebuild cycle". The author has unlocked and now shares this new realization with all. Now you really can "live-long and prosper" for a much longer time! This one will be well worth the paper it's printed on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been south spinning all fluids for about 6 months now.

    I south spin my liquid vitamins, minerals, Cellfood and my Orgono G-5 silica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Messiah
      What difference has it made to your health since you started south spinning?

      Delete
    2. Vincent, after 20 years, and much research, it has made all the difference to me as well. Watch and learn from the videos now (at) http://youtu.be/YWApeCYob1U (and) http://youtu.be/4_kdxwGkSWU Now you really can learn how to "live long and prosper!"

      Delete
  4. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. Afrid has done for me and my family. I Was having Herpes for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email:(drafridherbalhome@gmail.com) you can also Whatsapp;+2349057260738 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, HIV, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer.

    ReplyDelete